Thursday 30 May 2013

Day TWENTY!

Today it was cold and rainy.... perfect day for my seedlings but not for me with a broken tooth!  Ohhh Cold air is horrible.

I didn't even have to water today and all of the "saucers" I put out yesterday are full!

Hoping the lovely rain will work its magic and make everything grow a whole lot quicker.
 
 The boys did the check everything grew tour... yes Brandon still has running totals going!  Not sure his beans will still be growing new leaves tomorrow since it is going to be 2C!  BRRRRR!!!


The boys went to the strawberries and thinking I couldn't hear decided which belonged to whom... I have a feeling Chris and I aren't getting any!



One of the mint plants I was worried about I am no longer worried since it has decided it wants to escape out of the bottom of the pot instead of top!

Once again I rescued some pots from being crushed by the roadside collection... hopefully this weekend we will get them filled ;-)

 
Have a lovely day /night *hugs* Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment