Friday 24 May 2013

Day 14

Day 14... a fortnight already!  The boys yet again grabbed a strawberry this morning... I will get one at some stage I am sure. ;-)

I only got out briefly into the garden but did have a quick trip to a friends house to take some Rosemary cuttings and deliver some lemongrass... thanks Aleisha!
So here is hoping we get some roots and I can replace some of the native grass clumps with something that is actually worth putting water on ;-)

"Brandon's Peas" aka the peas that Julie gave us are loving this weather... I think I might get the boys to plant some more pea seeds where the beans haven't come up ;-)

The seeds we planted a few days ago have started showing... mostly lettuces but enough to make the boys plan some more!  

Now even though I barely got out the back today I did get some "planting" done... in the two cups are two half sweet potatoes and some water...  now the wait begins and in the jar is some horseradish... cross your fingers!  Brandon already says he can see them growing!!

Have a good one... *hugs* Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment