Thursday 13 June 2013

Day 34

I lost Brandon!  He finished his homework and was *gone* out the back after making a milk bottle watering can so he could water HIS hanging baskets. LoL

I was shortly after summoned from my ironing to "Come Look!"...
 Brandon after showing me his beanstalk... it's going great guns and still didn't get frosted :-)  Then found another curry leaf tree germinating!  Wooo Hooo...
  Brandon taking mint leaves... lol at least he is eating his greens!  He is still trying to figure out which one is peppermint... I wonder if there will be any leaves left before he figures it out hehe.

 Brandon found the first celery germinated!
  The first Nasturtium too ... looking a little wonky after being "wagged" by Rex.

That's it from me tonight *hugs*
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment