Tuesday 11 June 2013

Day 31

 Tom raided the garden lol... Breakfast anyone?  I must admit radishes at 6.30am I cannot do!  But ooohhhh pretty colours... pinks, purples and whites so far :-)  So glad the boys are loving it.
 Tom watering... he lasted a whole 5 minutes before the scooter called hehe but he does inspect early in the morning when it is too cold for the rest of us :-p
 Brandy doing his thing... ready for his tour?
Insert whoops of joy here... that teeny tiny is a curry left tree... #1 woo hooo!  Brandon's pointy finger so us oldies can see what we he spotted too :-p

 My lil garden gnome photographing HIS progress :-) Hope everyone is going to enjoy lettuce in a few weeks... may be this weekend we will be potting up!

  California Red onions starting to come along.. and the first coriander seeds popping out their first leaves...

 Brandon is in the garden so much his feet have turned green! hehe
I spy a white radish... I fear its mornings are numbered :-o

Brandon checking on the basil (slow progress there)... in the foreground  you can see a few stepping stones I put in as the boys walk right down the garden bed so I figured this might save some plants!
 Brandy checking his Choc Mint... yes it was watered.
 Breakfasts to come... none are ripe at the moment.
 Delaware potatoes are up and trying to grow :-)  After this photo I pulled back the mulch... the ground was bone dry underneath.
 Something is... EATING my rhubarb leaves!  I haven't seen anything other than maybe crickets.

 Broad beans are UP and racing... I can't wait to catch Chris and the boys "stealing" off the bushes. :-)



 Last but not least... my Kangaroo Paws are out :-)  I never get tired of seeing them.  Even if they do get a tad messy.  That's it from me *hugs* Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment