Wednesday 5 June 2013

Day 24

Ok I am playing catch up... things got really busy... You will see why and unfortunately not in the garden! :-p

Day 24 I walked into the garden for a little bit but not long at all!
 
 The Carrots popped out their real leaves and what I thought were carrots in Tom's bed turned out to be beetroot I think... His labels are a little wonky ;-)



Then I walked inside to put something in Brandon's Room... well that was the end of all Gardening for me for a while.... hmmmm


Yep that is what Brandon's room turned into and I knew there was no way on earth he could tidy it... all those bits of lego and toys get sooooo distracting!
So with a little (LOT) or work and a giant sized garbage bag it turned into this!




Post it notes are brilliant for helping organise the lego sets and "cubes"...  Brandy has been popping lego from sets into their cubes so we might be able to get operation rebuild underway :-)

Feels good to have it done!

*hugs* Sarah





No comments:

Post a Comment