Friday 11 July 2014

Brandon is a jammy dodger!

So before we went away I sent my green thumbed garden gnome out with all the left over spuds from the last harvest *and* the supermarket ones that had more eyes than a room full of minions... figured not much would happen... went out in the garden yesterday and added mulching potatoes to my list for today... check out what is growing in the shadiest, most neglected corner of our little block!




Aside from these little spuds... Brandon and I planted two lots of potatoes... mine so far are a complete no show!  My little Green fingered and thumbed gnome has 5 up so far in the grow bed!  and the bags he planted are going great guns... I think we have found his calling hehe.

 Oh and my Cameron Apple (Pepino) is flowering!!!

That's it today... Happy Gardening *hugs*
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment