Thursday 29 May 2014

The battle out the front is won.. well for now :-)

I have been battling grass that had been invading my front garden for 2 weeks between rain (and sometimes in the rain).  So at great length I finished today and even added a new bit to the garden *and* finished mulching!  With a little help from Brandon :-D

So before I started... this was the state of my long garden bed :-(


and after...
Isn't that sooo much better?!?  I still need to get rid of the bump in the lawn from when the builders dug up the lawn and half fixed it.
This looks so much better! 


My willing worker!


The new garden bed section!
I dug the corner out of the grass and will put in some lemongrass (for one of my lovely neighbours).  I might add some rainbow chard for some colour too.



Blueberry - confused!
Rhubarb
 <== The Rhubarb is getting some new leaves and seems to be growing slowly and steady.   
The blueberry is confused... half red and autumnal and half spring with new growth?!?

Happy Gardening,
*hugs* Sarah!


No comments:

Post a Comment