Saturday 10 August 2013

Day 93... A Saturday Garden Party!

Today I headed to Lizzie and Tertius' place to meet more of the lovely people from PERTH Show us YOUR gardens!  I met some great people and made some new friends.

They have a wonderful tropical type garden undercover but out the back is the best bit.... a vege and fruit garden!  I do love edible gardens :-)  I have to say we all ate well and I came away with so many garden things I feel guilty... yes I took Choc Mint to swap and food to share but I came home with Spearmint (I think), a Sweet potato runner, sunflower seeds, coriander seeds and some zucchini's!  Oh, Henriette also shared some yellow heirloom tomatoes for seeds and brought some seed trays and striking powder from up the hill at Julie's!  So I now know what I am doing tomorrow :-)

*hugs*  Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment