Sunday 14 July 2013

Day 60!!



Before we went away I hilled up the Delawares out the front... and checked on the Garlic Brandon planted... both are looking healthy!


In the dark "stripe" that had been watered I planted chives out the front.  So hopefully some will survive and we can have a nice herb garden out the front.

Below you will see the partial result of my OMG moment when I walked out the back and found Tom's garden bed had shot up since the rain... there were so many seeds sown in the one bed I had to rescue everything by transplanting root crops (I know it is a no-no)... so parsnips, beetroots can carrots all transplanted into the bed they came from, the plastic tub I was saving for carrots and a bed out the front ;-)
The photo on the right is the "thinned and replanted" bed so you can imagine before!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment